Umbrella for plein air painting and how to choose it – Outdoors painting lessons
Umbrella for plein air painting and how to choose it – Outdoors painting lessons, summary:
1. You need a cover for the umbrella to carry it on your shoulder.
2. Usually the umbrella pole consists of several parts, which you should insert in each other. Ideally you can regulate its height by choosing how deeply you insert the parts into each other.
3. There should be loops, ideally three loops, placed in the form of a triangle. You need three pieces of string which you can tie to trees, stones or tent pegs.
4. The umbrella pole should have a pointed ending and a pedal.
5. Ideally the upper side of the umbrella should be white and the underside should be black.
6. You primarily need the umbrella for protection from the sun, not from the rain.